Welcome Virtual Mustangs to West Orange-Stark High School! We are excited to assist you with your virtual learning experience. Just a few reminders to keep in mind as you set up and begin your virtual learning!
- Your schedule may look different. You may see multiple classes within the same class period or class periods that overlap with face to face classes. Virtual classes can be completed at anytime; not just the scheduled period.
- Attendance is daily. Even though you have all day to complete assignments, you must log in and attempt assignments everyday. Log in attempts into Edgenuity and Google Classrooms are used as daily attendance. Days that you do not log in may count as an absence in skyward; so log in every day by 11:59pm!
- An online support personnel (OSP) will be assigned to you. Communication from your classroom teacher and your online support personnel will occur through your West Orange-Stark student email. Check these emails daily to find instructional and online support. If you still need help, call the front desk at 409-882-5570.
- Check your schedule in Skyward to ensure your classes are virtual and not face to face. There are many classes offered virtually, however some courses will continue to be required to be face to face due to the complexity of the course. Virtual courses will state virtual within the title or have a letter V in the name for example "Art 1 V".
- If you come on campus, be sure to check in with the front office first! They will have a quick and easy process for you to have your temperature scanned daily and a sign in log before going to any scheduled face to face classes including athletics, welding, or other courses you may be scheduled for.
Have a great experience! We can not wait to see you back at West Orange-Stark High School! Meanwhile be safe and continue to learn with WOS-HS!